Here are the methods you can use to make payments. Once you have made the payment, please email us at email@example.com to confirm that the payment has been made and which method was used. In the email, please include your child’s name (if applicable). Thank you!
- Make Checks Payable To: A Cappella Academy, LLC
- In Memo Line: Designate Funds (i.e. application fee, donation, tuition) and Child’s Name (if applicable)
- Then Mail To:
A Cappella Academy, LLC
1880 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067-1661
- Use the Venmo app to send payments to @acappellacademy
- In the note, please designate funds (i.e. application fee, donation, tuition) and include your child’s name (if applicable).
3. PayPal (fees attached)
- Log in to your PayPal.com account.
- Click “send money” and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check the spelling (one C, two Ps, two Ls, and two As in the middle).
- Since PayPal charges fees on our end, we need you to cover those fees if you choose to use PayPal (the other payment methods are free for us to receive). Please add 2.9% + $0.30 to the amount that you are paying and enter that combined total in the ‘amount’ box. Check the “goods and services” button and you should be good to go!
- In the subject line of the payment message, please designate funds (i.e. application fee, donation, tuition) and include your child’s name (if applicable).
4. Wire transfer (you are responsible for fee)
You may send a bank wire transfer using the information below:
Bank Name: City National Bank
Bank Routing (ABA) Number: 122016066
Account Number: 123782607
Swift Code: CINAUS6L